Ice-cream and Lemonade

Hi all, Happy New Year! hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with family and friends, I sure did, and it was extra special this year as my sister married her sweetheart on Christmas Eve.

I hope you southern hemisphere folk got to take a break, I was lucky enough to sneak off to the Coromandel for a week with friends for the New Year period, a much deserved break!

Now, I am back into the swing of things and have loads planned for 2011, the year is already turning out unreal! I have lots of ideas and inspiration so keep an eye out for new things on the blog and shop. This year I am determined to be a better blogger and get a lot more organized... watch out office space, ya won't know what's hit ya!

So, to this weeks style board... Ice-cream and Lemonade, yummo!
This is a fun style board inspired by all the ice-creams I have been eating of late, and my intentions of making lemonade with all the lemons I have picked off my in-laws tree... great ideas to have at a summer wedding, a gorgeous ice-cream bar and freshly squeezed summer drinks for your guests to sip on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment